Following the recommendation issued by New Brunswick’s Chief Officer of Health, addressing sugar bush operations and other businesses amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Dumfries Maples will close the Pancake House and cancel tours until further notice.
The Maple Season otherwise continues and we are accepting orders as usual.
We wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy and we hope to see you all again soon!
Hours of operation:
Closed until further notice.
Please remember we are $ CASH ONLY $
Call The Sugarbush Hotline
For Questions & More Info
Maple Syrup Sales & Hall Rental
Call: 1-(506) 575-8277
Click Here To Follow Us On Facebook
Please Share Us Across Your Favorite Social Media… Thanks : )
With a picture perfect view of the Saint John River Valley embark on a sweet adventure and taste the Sugarbush Experience! We offer a wide array of activities during our season, which typically runs from March – May.
- Enjoy taffy on the snow and other maple treats.
- Homemade pancake breakfasts served in our Cedar Log Cookhouse.
- See how pure maple syrup is made.
- Walk or snowshoe through our beautiful sugarbush.
- Watch birds and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Relax and enjoy a spectacular view of the River Valley.