Hi Folks! Thank You For A
Great 2018 Sugarbush Season
Sugarbush Is Now Closed
The Scott Family Would Like to Say Thank You to Everyone who Visited Us This Season And Look Forward To Seeing You All Next Season 2019
1-(506) 575-8277 for more info
Follow Us On Facebook
Please Share Us Across Your Favorite Social Media… Thanks : )
Our Spring hours end May 1st! Check out our new off-season hours on our Activities page!
With a picture perfect view of the Saint John River Valley embark on a sweet adventure and taste the Sugarbush Experience! We offer a wide array of activities during our season, which typically runs from March – May.
- Enjoy taffy on the snow and other maple treats.
- Homemade pancake breakfasts served in our Cedar Log Cookhouse.
- See how pure maple syrup is made.
- Walk or snowshoe through our beautiful sugarbush.
- Watch birds and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Relax and enjoy a spectacular view of the River Valley.