Hi Folks! It’s time for the 2019 Sugarbush Season
And starting Saturday March 2nd 9 am
Our Pancake House is open for a hearty breakfast daily.
The Snowshoe trails are open with snowshoes rentals available
Starting March 9th.. Weekend Tours and Taffy on the snow begin (weather permitting)
Please remember we are $ CASH ONLY $
And also because of high weekend volume. we are unable to take reservations on the weekends. Only week day reservations are available .
Call The Sugarbush Hotline
For Questions & More Info
Maple Syrup Sales & Hall Rental
Call: 1-(506) 575-8277
Click Here To Follow Us On Facebook
Please Share Us Across Your Favorite Social Media… Thanks : )
With a picture perfect view of the Saint John River Valley embark on a sweet adventure and taste the Sugarbush Experience! We offer a wide array of activities during our season, which typically runs from March – May.
- Enjoy taffy on the snow and other maple treats.
- Homemade pancake breakfasts served in our Cedar Log Cookhouse.
- See how pure maple syrup is made.
- Walk or snowshoe through our beautiful sugarbush.
- Watch birds and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Relax and enjoy a spectacular view of the River Valley.