Hi Folks! The 2020 Maple Season
Will soon be upon us, We are now open on weekends serving breakfasts.
We will be opening officially for the season on March 1st with Taffy on snow and Tours beginning March 7th.
Snowshoe trails open now.
Hours of operation:
The Pancake House open weekends:
Saturdays 9 am – 12 pm
Sundays 9 am – 1 pm
Seasonal Hours beginning March 1st:
Week days 9 am – 3 pm
Weekends 9 am – 4 pm
Please remember we are $ CASH ONLY $
Call The Sugarbush Hotline
For Questions & More Info
Maple Syrup Sales & Hall Rental
Call: 1-(506) 575-8277
Click Here To Follow Us On Facebook
Please Share Us Across Your Favorite Social Media… Thanks : )
With a picture perfect view of the Saint John River Valley embark on a sweet adventure and taste the Sugarbush Experience! We offer a wide array of activities during our season, which typically runs from March – May.
- Enjoy taffy on the snow and other maple treats.
- Homemade pancake breakfasts served in our Cedar Log Cookhouse.
- See how pure maple syrup is made.
- Walk or snowshoe through our beautiful sugarbush.
- Watch birds and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Relax and enjoy a spectacular view of the River Valley.