The Pancake House is now closed for the Fall. We will be opening again in the New Year and we look forward to seeing you in January.
To order maple syrup please call 575-8277 or email Info@dumfriesmaples.ca .
Our maple syrup is also for sale at Mads Petro Canada, Moxon’s Country Pumpkin, St. Marys Retail, Sequoia Fredericton and at the Boyce Farmers Market every Saturday.
Hours of operation:
Closed for the season
Please remember we are $ CASH ONLY $
Call The Sugarbush Hotline
For Questions & More Info
Maple Syrup Sales & Hall Rental
Call: 1-(506) 575-8277
Click Here To Follow Us On Facebook
Please Share Us Across Your Favorite Social Media… Thanks : )
With a picture perfect view of the Saint John River Valley embark on a sweet adventure and taste the Sugarbush Experience! We offer a wide array of activities during our season, which typically runs from March – May.
- Enjoy taffy on the snow and other maple treats.
- Homemade pancake breakfasts served in our Cedar Log Cookhouse.
- See how pure maple syrup is made.
- Walk or snowshoe through our beautiful sugarbush.
- Watch birds and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Relax and enjoy a spectacular view of the River Valley.